Microsoft Office 365 Migration
Migration to Office 365 can become a basis for forming an effective digital workplace. With it, businesses get a set of robust productivity, collaboration, project management, data analytics, and other tools as well as general benefits of the cloud like flexibility, mobile access, and online document collaboration.
ScienceSoft helps organizations smoothly transit to Office 365 from on-premises, cloud or hybrid solutions. Relying on our SharePoint and Office 365 consulting practice, we guide our customers through the entire migration path and ensure that the migrated solution operates appropriately and meets the collaboration expectations of users.
OFFICE 365 MIGRATION MODELS WE PROVIDE
We offer customers to choose from several migration models.
- Cutover migration – we move all the data, mailboxes and features located on-premises or in the cloud to Office 365 at one go. This migration method fits deployments that don’t contain large bulks of content.
- Staged migration – we split the migration process into several stages and migrate solutions and their contents in small batches. This is the right migration option for large deployments containing a variety of custom solutions, integrations, diversified content and features.
- Hybrid migration – we distribute the migrated data and services between an on-premises and cloud deployment to ensure comfortable work in both environments. Hybrid migration suits companies that aren’t ready to move to the cloud completely due to compliance constraints or internal policies.
- DirSync and Single Sign-On (SSO) – we migrate all the data to the cloud, while Active Directories remain on-premises. This migration approach allows companies to leverage all the benefits of cloud collaboration while preserving full control over Office 365 users.
Exchange Consulting Services
Whether you’re looking for 24/7 Exchange Support or to upgrade your Exchange Server environment, or considering a hybrid solution our expert team of Exchange
consultants can handle it all.
- 24/7 Exchange Support
- Health Checks
- Emergency and Planned Exchange Support
- Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migrations
- Gmail to Exchange Online Migrations
No More Exchange 2010 Support? What Does this Mean?
Exchange Server has a support lifecycle during which Microsoft provides new features, security fixes, bug fixes, etc. This support typically lasts for 10 years from the date of the product’s initial release, and the end of this timeline is called the product’s end of support date. When Exchange 2010 reaches its end of support on October 13, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide:
- Technical support for problems that might arise
- Bug fixes for issues uncovered that might impact the reliability of your server
- Security fixes that are discovered that make the server vulnerable to security breaches
- Time zone changes
Your installation of Exchange 2010 will continue to run after this date. However, because of the changes listed above, CodGrid firmly advises that you migrate from Exchange 2010 as soon as your company permits.
Understanding Exchange Online
Exchange Online is the Microsoft Azure-hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform available by subscription through Office 365. Enabling you to utilize cloud-hosted servers, mailboxes and other messaging infrastructure, Exchange Online can significantly reduce out-of-pocket expense and management hassle. This is especially attractive for small to medium-sized organizations with minimal IT resources or in-house technical skills.
Migrating to Exchange Online can be relatively straightforward or it can be agonizingly complex. This depends strongly on your current email environment and your functional requirements.
CodGrid can migrate all the data you have from your traditional email, calendars and contacts to email signature blocks, rules as well as all of your various calendar permissions. We make the transformation from Exchange Server to Exchange Online simple and risk-averse. In addition to this we can work on migrations for every version of Exchange Microsoft ever rolled out.