Either it’s Exchange Server or Exchange Services ,There are a range of options including Office365 or standalone solutions.
We can help you migrate from:
- Exchange 2003 or 2007 to Exchange 2010
- Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange migration
- POP3 to Microsoft Exchange migration
- IMAP to Microsoft Exchange migration
- Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016
- Exchange 2016 to Exchange Online
- Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online.
Is your Exchange Server running optimally? Are you running out of mailbox space? Need your information store moved? Let us analyze and fix any issues before they become huge problems!
If you’re getting errors in the Event Viewer or if the Information Store won’t mount, we can help! We have fixed thousands of problems such as Information Store backup recovery, corrupt database, un-mountable Information Store. If you need help, give us a call!
Advanced Email Security
- Automatic encryption at both the channel and message levels to help control access to data and ensure trusted communications both inside and outside the network
- Multi-layered anti-spam filtering comes with continuous updates to help guard against increasingly sophisticated spam and phishing threats
- To protect against malware, leading anti-virus solutions can be integrated throughout the Exchange 2010 network
- For premium protection, Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange offers multiple virus-scanning engines for even faster detection as well as the option of hosted security
- Drive down the cost of storage by offering additional storage architecture choices in on-premises deployments
- Use hardware visualization to consolidate multiple under-utilized physical servers in on-premises deployments
- Simplify deployment with custom instructions for installing or upgrading to Exchange 2010
- Perform migrations during normal business hours without taking users offline
Outlook Web App
- Access email, voicemail, instant messages, and SMS text messages directly from your inbox using any of the major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome)
- Use Conversation View to see messages in context, making it easier to manage email more efficiently and reduce inbox overload
- Share your calendar with colleagues both inside and outside the organization
- Check other users’ availability with the presence indicator and choose the best mode of communication—email, instant message, or SMS
- Users can easily access their own email archives within their Inbox
- Automatic archiving eliminates the need to monitor user archiving
- Easy to search across multiple end-user mailboxes at once
- No need to purchase and maintain a separate email archiving product