Helping organizations to increase their business strength by leveraging Microsoft SharePoint capabilities.
Our Overall SharePoint Competencies
- Assessing existing farm topology
- Identify key features for migration
- Determine migration strategy (Migrate (Content) / New Deployment)
- Define the roadmap with the migration setup
- Plan and execute SharePoint migration
- Customizations and configurations for the migrated setup
- Maintain and support SharePoint solutions.
- SharePoint Designer
- Infragistics, Telerik, ComponentOne
- WCF, Silverlight, CAML, XML
- jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap
- PowerShell, Nintex, Power BI, Tableau
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Enterprise Library
- Client Side Object Model(SCOM)
- Web Services, including REST and SOAP
- Azure, PowerApps. Microsoft Flow, OneDrive
Choosing a right partner for your SharePoint needs is very important for your business requirement. CODGrid with its years of solid experience on SharePoint has not only implemented SharePoint. We have pioneered a proven methodology which makes us unique in very successful SharePoint Services company.
Our SharePoint experts are highly experienced and certified. We have developed our own methodology of delivering SharePoint roll-outs.
CODGrid provides full life cycle custom software development on SharePoint platform. We have dedicated SharePoint practice with highly experienced, qualified and certified engineers and can provide best SharePoint solutions.
Our services on plain SharePoint implementation or migration or Upgrade or custom software development or third party integration include platform review, design & architecture for the solution(s) needed, alignment with existing solutions in the landscape. We map the functional, non-functional and deployment requirements and make sure the solution delivery meets your unique needs.
It takes many years of experience and seasoned resources to provide support for crucial business applications built on SharePoint platform. CODGrid has all those qualities and proven ongoing multiyear support contracts with organizations of all sizes to support and maintain their SharePoint environments.
Our approach is proactive than reactive. We provide support services with constant monitoring of instances and in many models including but not limited to onsite, offsite, and remote 24 X 7 support with defined SLA’s based on business needs of our customers.
Services Focused Goals
Our SharePoint services go beyond delivering a technically attractive solution or solving a functional issue. We always prioritize your organizational specifics and align our actions with your business strategy.